Let it be me

A thank you note to JoAnn

I'm back! I'm back! Two and a half years is a long time, isn't it?

I had been wanting to get back to recording for a while, but one reason or another keep preventing me from doing so. Until tonight...

It's all thanks to our new friend Pat on BBTV, who brought up a favorite little song vignette by our dear and wonderful JoAnn. As it is always the case, whenever someone mentions a joAnn story, I just have to go get my fix, and tonight wasn't the exception. Well, the vignette of the same title, Let it be me, left me once again with that silly grin on my face and I couldn't get the song out of my head... So here you have it, my version of the Everly Brothers' lovely tune. Sigh, the times when songs were actually romantic!

Thank you both, Pat and JoAnn!

PS: I know I had promised something else to someone else... Now I can say I'll really get to it, girls!

6 comments:

  1. Oh, Vicky!! Wow. You are so far beyond amazing I can't even put it into words. Ed and I are sitting here marveling at your talent. You're the greatest!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww, thank you, Laura! I'm glad you like it! It just called to me, you know... It feels good to post again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are there any words for how much I love you and that beautiful voice?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love you too, Fruitieloo. We should try this one toGETher! Yes?

      Delete
  4. So beautiful! I'm so glad to hear your voice. I miss you. Awww, now I'm all teary!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. But...but we'll soon be hugging and laughing and being crazy again... I miss you too! Thanks for stoping by, Carole, and for liking. Love you!

      Delete